"My head's spinning, Boy, I'm in a daze, I feel isolated, Don't wanna communicate, I'll take a shower, I will scour I will rub, To find peace of mind, The happy mind I once owned..."

 What a weekend! Of course she got herself another descent hangover, this time caused by daiquiri and piña colada coctails served on yet another neighbour´s garden party. But other then drinking she also had another  bike ride along the channels, finished reading The Girl Who Played With Fire and watched Sex And The City series dressed in her daddy's old T-Shirt to beat the homesick feeling that was building up in her.
Jaký víkend! Jasně, že si opět pořídila slušnou kocovinu, tentokráte způsobenou daiquiri a piña colada koktejly servírovanými na další garden party u sousedů. Ale kromě přemíry pití se taky dlouze projela na kole podél kanálů, dočetla "Dívku, která si hrála s ohněm" a koukala na Sex ve městě oblečena do taťkova starého trička, čímž se snažila zahnat pocity stesku po domově, které v ní pomalu narůstaly.

4 comments:

  1. posilam ti pusu!!! po tomhle triku uz nejakou dobu touzim! a hlavně jsi mi udelala chute k jidlu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. a ja ti posielam virtuálne objatie, drž sa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Přemíra pití byla o víkendu i u mě a dnes bych nejraději jen spala, ale bohužel nemůžu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. moc pěkné fotky :) a ještě hezčí komentář

    ReplyDelete